1. The reflection of your thoughts makes your Day. Good things will follow as a result of good thinking. Evil will make its way, if your thoughts are evil. You give birth to situation the way you think.
2. Your subconscious mind is your obedient servant. It will execute and create situations which you are always thinking about. It accepts your thoughts to be true without any dilemma. If you think, ” Oh! This is so expensive, I will never be able to buy this.” , stop there. It might come to pass. Instead, fill with your mind with the happiness of having that thing and accept it. Your subconscious will create the right opportunity for you.
3. You are empowered with the most fascinating power of the nature – the power to choose your thoughts. You can direct your thoughts to be happy or gloomy, be friendly or hostile, joyous or wretched, accepted or rejected! Choose the positive side of the story. Remember that, its you and only you who can control your emotions irrespective of the situation.
4. Make your belief system stronger everyday. Believe with passion that you can; and you will do it. Don’t give your subconscious mind the impressions of helplessness. Your subconscious as an obedient servant will execute your emotions into reality. Guard your mind with strong will force against negative emotions. With patience and practice you will achieve that. Choose to believe that your life is full of abundance and you will start receiving that in no time.
5. The acceptance or rejection of others’ vibrations lies in your hand. Let not others dictate your thought process. Try avoid being a puppet. It is up to you to reject negative vibrations. Hold the ground, strongly affirm to yourself ” I am not taking this anymore.” You have the power to respond or reject. People with no control over their emotions reacts, people having control over their emotions stay calm and choose accordingly.
6. Every single word uttered from your mouth is precious.Words can win you everything. On the other side, words can also fetch you enemies. Stay wide awaken on whatever you say. Its you and only you, who is accountable for every single word. Avoid saying, ” I am not going to make it; I will not be able to do it; I will not be able to handle this.” Instead, impregnate your mind with words of possibility. Probably this is the most common thing among greatest leaders on this earth, who have always uttered the word of possibility even if they faced the turbulence of life.
7. The truest form of yourself is Happiness. Think calmly and with concentration; whatever you are doing, you are doing it to make yourself happy. Imbibe happiness, reject helplessness and hopelessness. Every cloud has a silver lining, you just need to see that with your mind wide open.
8. Stop saying, “I can’t.” Instead fill your heart with the picture of accomplishment and feel it. Things become much more easier once you have started visualizing yourself in a condition of accomplishment. Train your thoughts to think that you can do anything with the help of your subconscious mind.
9. Start taking your own decisions. No one knows you better than yourself or do they? You are capable enough to choose the right path, let others not take decisions on your behalf. This is the worst thing that you can do to yourself. Don’t be afraid; instead ask for a solution to your subconscious mind with love; you will receive the answer.
10. Trust in yourself. The atomic reactor lies in yourself. Choose happiness, peace, prosperity, abundance, love and gratitude. Choose life, not the life of a dead. Thinking of happiness doesn’t cost you anything. Seek for happiness and sorrows will soon disappear…
Checkout Life Inspiring thoughts more at Life Changing Books